Marcados por el amor por Boyce Mouton (Branded by Love)
Branded by Love by Boyce Mouton (Marcados por el amor)
When a church has problems, which is the most urgent to fix?
- The women don’t know their place in church ministry.
- The youth demand respect from others, but don’t show it for others.
- The Lord’s Supper is not being celebrated correctly.
- Children need a new classroom.
- Don’t even ask me about the music!
Of all things related to the gospel and the church of our Lord, one is more important and more urgent than the rest . . . and it’s love. Author Boyce Mouton says that we can have everything functioning correctly, with deacons and elders, with truth in the teaching, but if love is lacking, the church is derailed from the principal thing. Let’s put the first thing in first place. Without love we are nothing, and the world may not even recognize us as disciples of the Messiah. Read this book about the main thing among those who follow Christ.
We Also Recommend
La vida cronológica de Cristo por Mark E. Moore (Una nueva edición con notas adicionales) (The Chronological Life of Christ)